Anyone tried a same-day Amaron 55D23L battery change in Business Bay?
Colapsar
X
-
Anyone tried a same-day Amaron 55D23L battery change in Business Bay?
my car battery decided to die on me yesterday right in the middle of the Business Bay parking lot and honestly I was panicking because I had a client meeting in an hour. A colleague told me about this service that does a same-day Amaron 55D23L battery change in Business Bay so I figured why not give it a shot since I really had no other option at that point. I called them up and they actually showed up within like forty minutes which surprised me because I kind of expected the usual Dubai runaround where everyone says twenty minutes but shows up two hours later. The guy was pretty chill and swapped out the old battery pretty quickly, maybe fifteen minutes total, and he even tested the alternator just to make sure nothing else was draining it. I paid what I thought was a fair price, nothing crazy, and the car started right up without any issues. Now I am just curious if anyone else has used this kind of service before and whether the battery has lasted them a good while. I have heard mixed things about whether same-day replacements use older stock or if they are actually fresh units, and I did not really check the manufacturing date on mine because I was in such a rush. Also wondering if there is anything I should keep an eye on over the next few weeks to make sure the install was done properly. Any tips would be appreciated since I am not super car-savvy and just want to avoid getting stranded again. Thanks in advance for any input.Etiquetas: Ninguno